We’re looking for a results-focused team member to enhance and maintain our web based SaaS application. As a Web Developer, you'll be responsible for architecting, developing and deploying a high-quality and performant web app experience for our users. You will work closely with product, design, pilots, company peers, external developers and industry partners to create proofs of concept, prototypes and products.
- Build interactive user experiences to manage drones and their data from planning and operations to program management, visualization, analysis and reporting.
- Design, develop, and test web-based workflows in an Agile working environment with UX leads, product strategists, frontend and backend developers, QA engineers, and key customers.
- Iterate on various features within our product roadmap and develop prototypes for customer feedback
- Work with QA team members to triage and fix issues as feature development additions are released.
- Provided detailed estimates on user stories for mobile development.
- Occasional work with customer support to respond to customer inquiries when appropriate.
- Research and summarize adjacent mobile technology trends.
- Translate user stories into design & code. Develop well-engineered code and test artifacts backed by automated tests where appropriate.
- Research and employ contemporary software development techniques to ensure quality and improve velocity of the team.
- Elevate code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications using React.js with Redux
- Review postman API examples and server side JS code in support of end-to-end integration
- Perform functional, integration, performance and end-to-end testing when necessary
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and isolate defects and report them to a bug tracking database.
- Design and create scalable, accessible, and cross-browser compatible experiences leveraging React.js
- Leverage maintainable, reliable, and simple libraries/frameworks that support complex web apps
- Optimize our web application to maximize speed and scale
- Maintain an interactive style guide so that other developers can reuse newly developed components/elements
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ yr with Redux
- 2+ yrs experience working with Mapbox GL JS
- Experience working with geospatial raster (ortho and DSM TIFFs) and vector (geojson, KML, SHP) data
- 6+ yrs experience with HTML, CSS, JS and responsive web design
- 3+ yrs experience using and implementing REST based APIs
- 5+ yrs experience with version control systems (Git)
- Bachelor’s degree or better in related computer field
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Nice to have, experience building and integrating web based panoramic experiences with an end-to-end ingestion, creation and visualization pipeline.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.