We’re looking for a results-focused team member to enhance and maintain our mobile iOS flight application. As an iOS Developer, you'll be responsible for architecting, developing and deploying a high-quality and performant mobile flight app experience for our users. You will work closely with product, design, pilots, company peers, external developers and industry partners to create proofs of concept, prototypes and products.
- Be an expert in the Measure mobile offering and the DJI SDK.
- Proactive and technical problem solving, specifically those issues related to the DJI SDK.
- Review and resolve issues logged in Jira and perform development validation for function.
- Technically mentor and lead other iOS developer on the team.
- Review any outsourced mobile development work and provided feedback where appropriate to help reach Android and iOS app parity.
- Work with QA team members to triage and fix issues as feature development additions are released.
- Provided detailed estimates on user stories for mobile development.
- Occasional work with customer support to respond to customer inquiries when appropriate.
Research and summarize adjacent mobile technology trends.
- Translates user stories into design & code. Develop well-engineered code and test artifacts backed by automated tests where appropriate.
- Research and employ contemporary software development techniques to ensure quality and improve velocity of the team.
- Elevates code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field with a minimum of 5 years iOS development experience.
- Have 1 or more apps on the App Store.
- Customer-centric – a genuine passion to understand and help those around you.
- Self-motivated – a desire to keep moving towards goals despite obstacles and potential setbacks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solver – with a bias towards taking action in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with drones, either professionally or personally a plus but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of realm and how to use it.
- Understanding of the building blocks used for producing iOS builds such as module maps, frameworks, VFS overlays, object files, etc.
- Comprehension of the role that Xcode build plays in orchestration of these tools.
- First-hand experience building apps for iOS in Swift or Objective-C (preferably both).
- Ability to work in an evolving environment, helping to develop processes and best practices for both company and industry.
- Experience with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.