Measure is an aerial intelligence company that builds software to automate drone operations. We’re looking for a results-focused team member to be the primary touchpoint for our growing customer base. As a Customer Technical Support Associate, you'll be responsible for collaborating with other teams to prioritize customer feedback and find solutions.
- Be an expert in the Measure product.
- Proactive and technical problem solving, specifically those customers may encounter when producing data products thru the software platform.
- Log and track support tickets using internal management systems (HubSpot and Jira). Maintain all activity in these systems, from origination to resolution.
- Provide high-quality, responsive customer support via multiple channels, answering questions and helping customers successfully use Measure’s Ground Control software platform.
- Perform post-resolution follow-up to ensure all issues are fully understood and remediated.
- Update and maintain product and technical support documentation, including manuals, user guides, technical articles, and an online Knowledge Base. Update and maintain relevant training materials including guides and videos.
- Assist the sales and account management teams with new customer onboarding.
- Share customer feedback across multiple departments to help improve Measure’s products and services and create an overall excellent customer experience
Required skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field with 1-2 years of customer-facing experience for at a software company. Experience with Pix4D and Geoserver or other GIS platforms a plus.
- Must have familiarity with using SaaS helpdesk and CRM systems. Experience with HubSpot or Jira a plus.
- Customer-centric – a genuine passion to understand and help those around you.
- Self-motivated – a desire to keep moving towards goals despite obstacles and potential setbacks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including phone-based support skills.
- Effective multi-tasker.
- Problem solver – with a bias towards taking action in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with drones, either professionally or personally a plus but not a requirement.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Professional development support
Email your resume to email@example.com if interested.