We’re looking for a results-focused team member to enhance our cloud platform infrastructure. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be responsible developing and deploying a high-quality and performant infrastructure as code for our development and QA teams and ultimately end users. You will work closely with team members to continually build and manage the overall Measure platform on AWS primarily but also Google and Azure. You will establish new and enhance existing DevOps processes and our information security posture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CloudFront, S3).
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Cloudformation.
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, CICD tools like Jenkins, ELK, Kubernetes, and deploying applications on AWS.
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Strong bias for action and ownership.
- Experience with Monitoring tools like AWS GuardDuty, Nagios, Prometheus.
Email your resume to email@example.com if interested.